Horse Gym 2000 Equine Treadmill
Irish Oaks has been a work in progress for over 25 years. We continue to work hard to improve our facility and provide enhanced services to our boarders, lesson students as well as our four legged athletics. Most recently we have added Horse Gym 2000 the Mercedes in equestrian treadmills. The use of the Horse Gym treadmill for conditioning a horse offers many advantages:
- The combination of adjustable speed and incline, as well as the ability to control the intensity and duration of a session, provides ample variety in a horse’s conditioning program allowing it to be tailored to the horse’s specific needs. This allows for low impact workouts along with mimicking over-ground conditioning.
- Horse Gym treadmill has proven to be particularly useful for rehabilitation work with very controlled exercise when bringing a horse back from injury.
- Improve flexibility and strength of the back & hindquarter muscles of your horse.
- Build up the top line of the horse.
- Get a young horse started.
- Keep your competition horse in shape.
- Easy accurate observation for a veterinarian or farrier purposes on the way each horse is walking / stepping
- Horse Gym can be used regardless of the weather.
If your horse is in need of rehab or conditioning, consider treadmill work out. Our treadmill is available on a drive-in basis or short term boarding. If you would like more information contact Irish Oaks Farm, Karen Bruce 336-945-5178.